COVID-19 STATEMENT – July Limited Opening – posted JUNE 24, 2020
The Yukon Government has determined they will allow limited travel within their borders for Yukon and British Columbia residents wishing to access parks and campgrounds, effective July 1, 2020. This does not apply to other inter-provincial traffic nor visitors from the U.S. at this time.
In the event of increased instances of virus spread, the Yukon Government may rescind these orders at any time.
Goldrush Campground in Dawson City will open for the accommodation of Yukon and British Columbian Residents Only at this time, July 1, 2020.
Further information will be made available in reference to site safety and local regulations and restrictions.
You can contact us at 1-867-993-5247 or email email@example.com for the most current information.
To that end we wish to advise
- RV Sites will be restricted to promote safe distancing. 50% occupant load and no adjacent sites occupied at the same time
- No group reservations accepted
- No non-registered guests – no large gatherings on site
- Access to washrooms will be restricted to safe occupant load and time constraints
- Access to laundry will be restricted to safe occupant load and safe distancing and time constraints
- Use our facilities with a view to site safety and cleanliness, please do not splash water in washrooms, and clean up after yourself
- Visitors to the campground in RV’s should be self-sufficient ( please use your own on-board washing and toilet facilities)
- Tent site availability will be severely limited-one family unit per site
- No adjacent tent sites available
- Do not attempt to register if you are unwell
We will continue to work within restrictions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and want to assure our guests we are following directives from all levels of Public Health Authorities and Government Agencies, and standards recommended by Campground and RV Councils and Associations.
Rules and recommendations are in a constant state of flux as the effects of the virus are dealt with, and additional restrictions may be required to limit unwanted contact between guests. We will post these as determined, and site specific restrictions will be available at Goldrush for those accessing our services.
We understand that some national and international travel restrictions are still in effect, and until the COVID-19 virus is fully resolved, and Yukon Government agencies announce resumption of complete cross border and U.S. travel, all existing cross border/U.S. reservations are cancelled without penalty.
Contact Goldrush Campground
Pat & Dianne Brooks
Goldrush Campground and RV Park.